BATCH 1 PRE-ORDER - ESTIMATED DISPATCH LATE APRIL 2021
Experimental design to achieve maximum efficiency and power output from this part of the gun, whilst improving blowback strength and reliability.
Initial testing with CO2 indicates approximately 100fps increase in power output over standard rocket valve, so use with a flow restrictor to control power output is mandatory.
We don't have enough test data to say how this valve will perform with Green Gas or HPA setups. Our advice is to "buy one and find out!".
Our APOLLO rocket valve features:
- An enlarged nitrile O-ring seal for stronger, more-reliable blowback operation.
- Higher power output thanks to the use of high-grade 7075 CNC machined aluminium allowing a very lightweight design to less obstruct gas flow in the nozzle.
- Our innovative "aerospike" gas scoops on the base of the valve ensure that as much gas flow as possible is directed down the barrel up until the valve actually closes.
- A small recess in the base reduces wear from contact with the nozzle return spring.
- Uses the standard KC-02 rocket valve spring (not included).
- It is anodised PURPLE.
This valve is not meant to control power output in any particular way, it simply provides the maximum power output possible from this part of the bolt assembly. We recommend combining the Apollo rocket valve with the Flow Chokes included in our Genesis kit for the purpose of controlling output power independent of the blowback action provided by the rocket valve, they are more consistent.
NOTE: We do not have any consistent test data on the performance of this design yet, as it is the first batch of a new part, so consider it an experimental design.